Mom’s Pantry was founded on the belief that no man, woman, or child should go hungry.
More than one in five Arizona families faces food uncertainty, meaning they may not know where their next meal is coming from. Mom’s Pantry serves any individual or family who is in need of emergency supplemental food-aid, without limitations of income level. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Mom’s Pantry serves the community and distributes resources that provide vital nutrition to adults and children in need.
How can I get help?
Hours of operation:
We are located at 13440 N. Cave Creek Road in Phoenix. Each guest will follow a simple registration process. A photo ID and proof of residence is required.
Each registered family or recipient is qualified to receive emergency supplemental food-aid once a week.
What is supplied?
Each guest will receive perishable and nonperishable food items in addition to hygiene, infant and pet items. All items are subject to availability.
Holiday Closings 2023
- Holiday Closings 2023
- Sunday, January 1 st New Year’s Day
- Sunday, February 19 th Presidents Day
- Sunday, April 9 th Easter
- Sunday, May 14 th Mother’s Day
- Sunday, June 18 th Father’s Day
- Sunday, September 3 rd Labor Day
- Sunday, November 19 th Thanksgiving (Turkey Giveaway)
- Saturday, November 25 th Thanksgiving
- Sunday, December 24 th Christmas Eve
- Sunday, December 31 st New Year’s Eve